Thursday, August 24, 2006

It's not easy being Pluto!

We all sometimes feel the we're not really in the club! We all have our off days - those days where nothing seems right. I've had those off days for a long long time now, and I have no idea why. I hardly cook. The only thing that comforts me is the risotto I make now with practically my eyes closed. I am a full-fledged member of the Risotto Club, if there really was one actually. Well as bad as my day could be, at least I could say I don't have it bad as Pluto.

Pluto just got booted out of the planet club - that's right, Pluto is not a planet anymore. Hmmmn. Well some days I may not feel like human, but I bleed and I get headaches and get into arguments with my spouse, so yes, I am a human. Well all I could say is, at least I'm not Pluto. Poor Pluto , I need to send him/her a bowl of risotto. I've made history today too; I made it in 15 minutes! That has to be like a risotto-making record!

2 comments:

Anna's kitchen table said...

I'm really sad you're down, I'm used to having you so up for it and sparky and feisty!
I'm sure you'll be fine soon, we all have days like that, trust me I know!
xxx

Sarah said...

Hey Ilana!

15 minutes?!?! I am in awe of you, girlfriend!

xox Sarah