Tuesday, July 18, 2006

She wasn't kiddin'!

I told you it was hot in NYC!!

Here is a fellow Brooklynite taking a 'cat nap' on a bench on the boardwalk in Brighton Beach. (Photo courtesy of NY Times) I'm not sure how accurate this portrayal is of old men on Brighton Beach. Most seem to wear G-string speedos. Ewwwwww!

Speaking of Brighton Beach, watch out for more adventures from the Magical Culinary Tour coming this summer! I'm going to list prospective destinations here so I have no excuse to not actually follow through with them!
  • Astoria, Queens
  • Arthur Avenue, Bronx
  • Bensonhurst, Brooklyn
  • Brighton Beach, Brooklyn
  • Boston, Massachusetts
Let the fun begin!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm slightly worried about him -- I want to hand him a bottle of water! Hope he was just enjoying the rays and chillin' like a villain!