Friday, July 14, 2006

Paradise Found





Just so all you don't think I'm in some kind of kindergarten hell, I wanted to share some pictures of my first two days here.

This place is lovely -- steamy, but lovely!

I have been accepted with open arms by this most wonderful family -- and I feel like I know all them already through pictures and stories. It is great to see them 'in the flesh', so to speak.

This morning I made the boys (and girls!) some french toast. I have become some sort of domestic goddess. Not sure what it is, but I feel excited and thrilled with cooking. And couldn't have come at a better time! I think I'll get through some more Cupboard Love recipes here, so watch this space for that.

Well now I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am soooooo jealous! I want to come to Paradise too, what a beautiful place !

Humph. Stomps off in a flounce.

Anonymous said...

And I want to run off into that sunset with just Mr X and a jug of Pimms.

Not asking much is it? We would send postcards to Lisa and the kids......

Lisa said...

You're welcome any time GQ. It's usually rum or rioja at sunset though. I guess we could work in a little Pimms just for you.

Anonymous said...

...under the watchful eye of yours truly.