Saturday, July 22, 2006

Bring it, G!

Last night when I was posting pictures of the fabulous bread from Sullivan St. Bakery, I thought that I'm having a sort of unspoken competition with Lisa, each of us showing each other things we know we love but can't get...

So, truthfully, it must have started with me....

I was not afraid to make Lisa incredibly jealous with my pizza shot from a few days ago...
Then, the next day, she showed me a pic, on her blog, of a dolphin jumping up from the water by their house. (She knows how much I love dolphins, and how I didn't see a flippin' flipper the whole time I was in Florida!)
Yesterday was the picture of the bread she and Troy adore.
Today, she got Troy into it too - he posted a picture, on his blog, of Rafa's favorite tipple - a rum & coke - and a huge one at that. If I show that pic to Rafa he will faint immediately.

Hmmn, then now it's my turn. I wonder what I should rub their faces in....

Muahahahahaha.

Happy weekend, all! :D

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I didn't realize that we had a competition going on. I guess I'll have to post a pic of some really delicious Rioja. lol

I think it will be hard for our Florida food sources to match up in a battle with NYC though.