Saturday, September 16, 2006

Brilliant! Brilliant!

My friend, Clarice, is visiting in NYC for a short while. She brought me a fantastic gift. Oh, how did she know??!! LOL.

This wonderful book covers the history of rice and risotto, and then gives a multitude of recipes for my favorite thing on this Earth!! ... it even has recipes for making different kinds of stock! I'm so excited, especially because I started another blog a little while ago that I haven't had a chance to contribute to yet because I wanted to give CL its deserved respect!!! But watch this space, or rather that space for my fabulous adventures in risotti-eating, risotti-making, and other culinary adventures too, because even I could never eat risotto every day. :)) It won't turn into a risotto-ized version of Supersize Me, LOL.

4 comments:

Anna's kitchen table said...

Hey Ilana!
I've GOT this book, bought it off Ebay, not long ago..

It's great for Risottophiles

Anonymous said...

Wowser, DG has great taste in books and knows you sooo well!!

Go and get blotto while you cook your risotto.....

Claudia said...

OMG!!! Lovely Ilana, you'll never stop surprising me!!!
You're a star! And i do love your blog(s)!

Lady M said...

Thanks, ladies. Can't wait to dig into this book once it gets cooler here. I'll get blotto in style. :)