Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I you JDM!

This post has nothing to do with food or with Tom N-D... Instead it has to do with the eye candy that is Jeffrey Dean Morgan!

(Grey's Anatomy PLOT SPOILER)

Jeffrey Dean Morgan started making appearances on Grey's Anatomy only a few months ago, and now, I'm sad to say, is not coming back... his character, Denny Duquette, has died! Waaaaaah! Last night was the season finale of the show, and through the most powerful scenes in television ever (in my honest opinion), I completely fell in love with Denny/JDM!

Let me explain, I'm not usually a giggly teenager type when it comes to actors - those days of hanging posters of Jordan Knight from New Kids on the Block in my room are over - but there's just something about Denny!



Maybe it was the vulnerable guy that JDM played in GA, or maybe it's just the way he showed an unrelenting love for Izzie, who knows? Or maybe it is his adorable dimples!!!! But I have to say, I am affected! JDM goes top of my list -- and you know what list that is! The famous-person-I-would-hook-up-with-if-I-ever-met-said-famous-person-in-real-life list! Yes, he has moved above Clive Owen and Ewan McGregor!

Now thank you for taking the time out and reading my hormonal love-fest! This is the only blog I have (bats her eyelashes) so it may occassionally have nothing to do with Tom N-D or cooking!

Now, back to the food!

2 comments:

Kate Diamond said...

Ah, Grey's Anatomy creates such a temptation to stray from one's normal blog topic!

Thanks for posting on our blog, BTW. I think your love of Denny helped me to see that he never actually annoyed me... it was Izzie's behavior over him that bugged me. Denny was innocent of instigating any of that.

And his dimples were cute.

Lady M said...

YES! Victory, one Denny convert!! LOL.

Thanks for posting on my blog, and really enjoying reading yours. You and Flitgirl are HILARIOUS! Keep it up!